Ring Size Chart
FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
Measure a Ring You Currently Own
Place your ring over the closest matching sized circle, make sure the inside of the ring fits around the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order up.
Measure Your Finger With a Ruler
- Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide.
- Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart. That is your ring size.
- *If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
RING FINGER MEASURING TIPS:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.